UFO Conjectures

Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Lights in the sky. (Give me a break!)

Copyright 2017, InterAmerica, Inc.

I get Google’s UFO alerts and, aside from the NASA cover-ups, the preponderant alerts are about “lights in the sky.”

What can one do with lights in the sky?/ They could be anything, and often are.

Those “lights in the sky” can be lumped under the rubric UAP (Unidentified Aerial Phenomena), a classification that bores the hell out of me.

I don’t want to waste my time with lights in the sky unless they’re attached to something truly odd or unusual.

RR

1 Comments:

  • Agree whole heartedly. The problem with the "lights in the sky" reporting is the total attempt to sustain the visual sighting with pure subjective interpretation. MUFON reports almost exclusively fall into this category. Objective data always seem to be elusive.

    By Blogger Tim Hebert, at Wednesday, March 29, 2017  

Post a Comment

<< Home